Here’s something that I’ve learned in life: If you wantDavid DeAngelo
to get back more than you give, then play the stock
market. It’s not gonna happen in relationships. In fact, if
you want to get a lot back, you’re probably going to have
to give even more.
Most people are selfish and say, “I’m not going to
give more than I get.” But instead of getting a lot, all
they get is old and unhappy. I’ve found that it’s much
better to give a ton and get back a lot in return, not
caring about the fact that I didn’t get as much as I gave
than to give little or none and get back little or none.
Relationships aren’t like investing. If you want a lot,
get used to giving more. But it’s worth it in the end,
because love, attention, humor, and fun aren’t like
money. If you give them out, you don’t have less. You
have MORE. Get it?
lunes, 22 de junio de 2009
Relationships
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
1 comentario:
grosooo! :)
Publicar un comentario